Our initial retainer will include our exclusive Healthy Protocols and Material Recommendations (HPMR) document, walking the client step by step through the entire course of the project.
The HPMR construction document is specific to each project. This comprehensive service sets your construction project on the right path, whether for new construction or remodeling. In the HPMR we provide access to decades of health-based research and we make recommendations on proper building materials. Our fee includes oversight and execution of the HPMR. Beyond the HPMR, we provide ongoing consulting services at our hourly rate of $150/hr. as part of our project management offerings.
Our services encompass a wide range of tasks, including reviewing building plans, overseeing the project from start to finish, conducting onsite assessments, managing scheduling, confirming material availability, and offering remote over-the-phone consulting. Additionally, we provide recommendations on building system components and green building materials, drawing upon our expertise in all SENERGY360 methods and specifications for healthy building, which include in-depth Building Biology knowledge.
Our Project Management Services include:
- Providing support for sourcing and timing of material delivery
- Consulting on timeline and deadlines to ensure timely progress
- Answering Requests for Information (RFIs) from the client, contractor and subcontractors throughout the course of the project and keeping the Client informed of any necessary changes that may affect timelines or budget
- Reviewing pricing/contracts with subcontractors
- Exclusive collaboration with preferred Architects
- Materials research and recommendations of building materials and products for all stages of construction
- Reviewing and assessing existing architectural plans, if applicable
- Sourcing approved materials as needed
- Applying proven Building Biology principles
- Existing building performance review, if applicable
- Collaboration with Architects, Designers and Contractors
- Interviewing and training trades involved
- Guidance and supervision of the implementation of approved materials
- Onsite project support, as requested by Client
- Plumbing recommendations and design
- Electrical plans for NEC compliance and reduction of Electromagnetic Radiation exposures
- Low EMR circadian LED lighting system plans
- Reviewing Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and ventilation systems
- Existing IAQ assessment and sampling as requested by Client, if applicable
- Guidance on use and storage of cleaning products and job site cleanliness
- On-site field measurements
Site visits upon request of Client. Visits will vary depending on phases of construction and scope of work that require inspection for certification.
We look forward to hearing from you. From our team to your home, we support you.